About BiLD Analytics
At Bild Analytics we believe that the power of data can positively impact our customers and employees. We are a data driven organization with a young and passionate team. Our data strategy and curiosity about cutting edge technologies is reflected in our technology partnerships. (Databricks, Snowflake and Alteryx).
As a Data Engineer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design.
- Strong skills in Python or Scala;
- Minimum of 1 year of extensive hands-on experience with Azure (AWS or GCP also considered) data services;
- Conceptual understanding of cloud architectures and hybrid deployment models (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (mandatory).
As a Data Engineer, Your Day-to-day Tasks Will Include:
- Helping us leverage large-scale data stores and data infrastructure by building out data pipelines, streams, and utilities in Spark and other technologies for feedback to our business systems, partners, or users;
- Developing robust, low latency and fault tolerant pipelines to support business critical systems;
- Aggregating key metrics for business partners to inform key decisions;
- Working with cloud technologies to build and deploy your applications.
Below Is a Summary Of Our Benefit Offerings:
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- English and French classes;
- Paid hands-on training (Databricks, Snowflake, Alteryx, Microsoft, Aws, etc.);
- Paid certifications;
- Meal allowance;
- Remote working;
- Fun, supportive, and modern workplace.