ALTA IT is looking for a senior Data Engineer for a 100% remote long term contract role. Candidates must be US Citizens due to client requirement. Prefer: Experience working with financial datasets (i.e. financial planning for large programs or companies, including but not limited to experience with budget tracking and material, labor & capital rates). AWS experience is preferred.
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
- A strong passion for problem solving using empirical research to solve complex problems
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Previous Data Warehouse experience
- Experience manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from multiple sources / systems of record
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services, and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience building and supporting multi-dimensional and tabular models
- Experience using Alteryx (both at local and server publication level)
- Proficient in one or more of the following Programming Languages:
- Pig, SQL, Python, Java, Perl, .NET, R
- Understanding of Data Analytic Enablement tools and technology ecosystem and experience with / ability to program and develop in following tools:
- Collibra, SQL, Alteryx, SSIS, and Tableau
- Proficient in one or more of the following databases / data sources:
- Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Hadoop
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services 2013, MS SQL 2014, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
Please send qualified resumes to email@example.com
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.