VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce our clients' costs. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com (http://www.vetsez.com/).
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst for a 100% Full-time remote position. This data analyst will be responsible for gathering and compiling data necessary to analyze a multitude of database products in an enterprise data management project.
- Prepare and conduct analyses and studies, needs assessment, and requirements analysis to align systems and solutions.
- Apply analytical methodologies and principles to meet client needs.
- Prepare forecast and analyze trends, develop and analyze metrics, and prepare reports and recommendations related to management.
- Focus on business performance, project analysis, internal control, risk assessment, and support of project objectives.
- B.S. and/or M.S. in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics,
- Minimum 3-5 year of recent professional experience in data science, data mining, and/or data analysis.
- Experience in data migration to include data mapping and data profiling.
- Ability to conduct data profiling and predictive analysis using a variety of standard tools.
- Experience working with PowerBI, Palantir, Databricks, and SQL.
- Experience working with Python, PySpark, and R.
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively with software engineers and clients
- Experience supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs or other federal organizations.
- Deep familiarity with a wide variety of programming and reporting tools.
- 401k with Employer Match
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.