At FREE NOW, we are on a mission to empower smarter mobility decisions, helping people to move freely and cities to Thrive.
We run a marketplace and we work in cross-functional teams that are organised into 4 domains: Rider, Supply, Marketplace and Growth Platform.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) to join our Growth Platform domain, which focuses on driving revenue growth by improving our user funnels and experiences while keeping marketing efficiency at the core. You will be joining the Marketing Automation department, a cross-functional team that is currently building a Machine Learning platform that perfectly balances campaigns to use marketing spends more efficiently.
Location: Our Product teams are mainly located across Hamburg, Berlin and Barcelona, however we are flexible and can also consider remote work within the EU.
What You'll Do:
- Work with other data scientists and growth hackers in the department leveraging a range of approaches from statistical / econometric models to machine learning to understand the causal effect of our marketing spend on KPIs.
- Help definite campaign experimentation roadmap based on model results creating a flywheel of efficiency gains for our spend.
- Work with business stakeholders to define priorities, approaches and business requirements for data science solutions.
- Deliver data science products to help optimise marketing spend, maximising our returns.
- Translate complex problems and solutions to all levels of the organisation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a specialisation in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, or another quantitative field.
- 5+ years of industry experience working with Growth and Marketing domains: web analytics, attribution, marketing funnel, and channel optimisation, LTV modelling, etc.
- Expert-level knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods.
- You have the technical competence to perform advanced analytics via efficiently working with large datasets, and the software engineering skillset to build data science applications.
- Shown success working cross-functionally.
What Gives You An Edge:
- Experience with large datasets related to tracking marketing campaigns, and are familiar with industry standard modelling approaches like MMM and MTA.
- Experience building ETLs and machine learning pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, probability distributions, and likelihood estimations for optimisation.
- Applied experience in optimising test methods through multi-arm bandit and Bayesian approaches.
- Experience with marketing platforms and subscription management vendors such as Appsflyer, Braze, and RevenueCat.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is Europe's leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.