Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide.
SRE manages the real estate portfolio across the entire real estate lifecycle.
From new constructions or purchases of properties, over the operational phase - including maintenance, renovations, service provisioning to the siemens units - until the disposition or demolition of buildings which are not required anymore.
Within SRE we use digitalization to harmonize processes and automate and integrate them. Thereby we are increasing transparency and flexibility in reporting for SRE by creating a digital “Single Source of Truth” throughout the whole worldwide SRE Organization.
In this context we focus on financial and headcount data, as well as on the core elements of SRE: Space and Contract information.
We aim to be and stay at the forefront of digitalization, enabling a consistent and cross-organizational reporting strategy, that creates long-term value for all SRE units. In this regard, we are looking a new teammate to further drive innovations in that area.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
You are part of a strong expert team within SRE and additional consultants from Siemens IT side. As a partner to other SRE units around the globe, you develop, bundle, and harmonize the business requirements on controlling related IT systems. Together in the team you develop the digital reporting and planning solution in SRE further to serve business needs and drive the usage of smart data / advanced analytics for SRE.
You are curious and stay up to date in digitalization developments to be able to provide state of the art solutions for SRE. You enable SRE employees on using the new reporting and dashboarding solutions by being a strong partner for the businesses.
Smart Data, data prediction, analytics, dashboarding and automation are familiar buzzwords for you? You are open minded and curious to learn new technologies and apply them in your day-to-day work? Then don’t hesitate to become part of our team.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or IT
- Midterm experience in a similar position
- Business / controlling background as pre-requisite to propose improvements towards the business
- Fluent in English (and ideally additionally in Portuguese)
- Preferably with Real Estate background
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage stakeholder demands
- Strong IT and database affinity as well as expert knowledge in MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced skills in VBA programming preferred
- Pro-active and dynamic personality and an open mindset for change
- Ability for self-motivation