This position supports the Workday Program by supporting day to day operations, change control requests, and special projects. This role is also one of the first points of contact for all system users (13,000) with and without roles serving in a critical customer service function for the department. The Workday Services Analyst supports mass data operations in Workday by organizing and converting data, readying for loading and testing, follows validation processes to confirm successful integration of data and supports Workday data integrity. This position also serves as the point of contact for troubleshooting and role assignments, communicating with end users to address their inquiries based on our internal service level guidelines. This role also helps to support Workday HCM introduction processes and advises on system configuration and security, and supports system testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Business or related discipline, with 2-4 years data analysis experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Workday’s HCM, FIN and/or Payroll strongly preferred.
- Functional expertise in HR, Benefits, Financials and/or Payroll preferred
- Strong excel skills including the ability to manipulate large sets of data and provide analytical support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to maintain strong working relationships with a diverse customer base are a must
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and education verification satisfactory to Brown University.
In order to maintain 90% or greater universal vaccination rates on campus, all newly hired employees at Brown University must receive the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine before they begin work, unless they are approved for a medical or religious exemption. For more information, please visit the
Recruiting Start Date:
Job Posting Title:
Workday Systems Data Analyst
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any staff position at Brown University you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified. Applications are not kept on file for future positions. Please include a cover letter and resume with each position application.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions you may contact
Brown University is an E-Verify Employer.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.