- You design, implement, and maintain data pipelines and build data driven applications in the energy domain
- You assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- You work on data exploration, feature engineering, and model evaluation
- You analyze large amounts of information to find patterns and solutions
- You keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers according to GDPR rules
- You continuously improve data infrastructure to enhance performance and scalability
- Master's degree in computer science, Development, IT or comparable technical subject and at least 5 years of work experience in data engineering and data analysis
- Experienced in exploring large data sets and building data pipelines, ideally in the energy domain
- Excellent coding skills in Python and other programming languages
- Profound knowledge of data engineering technologies such as relational and non-relation data bases, data streaming, machine learning platforms
- Excellent knowledge in cloud data platforms preferably on Azure; Google Cloud and AWS are also fine
- Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators, etc.
- Profound knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests
- Analytical mind and great business sense as well as strong planning, communication and organizational skills
- Languages: Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Hybrid working hours model, 30 vacation days and time off on Christmas & New Year
- Competitive salary with a bonus for achieved goals
- Extensive and individual training, in form of training courses, support programs and regular workshops
- Individual induction & onboarding
- Regular internal company- and team events
- Group accident insurance, international health insurance and company pension scheme
- Business trips on German rail (>50km) in 1st class, with travel time compensated as working time (100%)
- Depending on location: subsidized canteen and a fitness room
- Workation: Up to 20 days per year working from other EU countries and other selected countries
Why you’ll love E.ON One
It's an exciting time for E.ON One - we recently became an independent legal entity within the E.ON Group and our website has recently gone live:
E.ON One - Digital solutions for the energy sector (eon.com)
We are planning a lot of fun and exciting activities to attract attention and attract more talent.
Do not hesitate to sign up today and we will provide you with a short interview process and if the match is there, we will welcome you before the winter is over.
Uns ist wichtig, Menschen mit Behinderung ein faires Bewerbungsverfahren zu ermöglichen, in dem sie ihr Bestes zeigen können. Daher wird unsere Schwerbehindertenvertretung frühzeitig in das Verfahren einbezogen. Bitte teile uns über das Bewerbungsformular mit, ob du technische oder organisatorische Anpassungen für das Bewerbungsverfahren benötigst. Wir stellen diese gern zur Verfügung.
Wenn es dir nicht möglich ist, dich online zu bewerben und du stattdessen mit jemandem sprechen möchtest, kontaktiere bitte deinen lokalen Recruiter.