Adecco is actively seeking a highly skilled Senior Performance Data Analyst
to fill a full-time position with a well-established oil and gas company in Calgary, AB. In this pivotal position, your primary responsibility will involve ensuring robust governance over finance business processes at individual manufacturing sites. Additionally, you'll support key business function stakeholders by collecting, consolidating, and reporting on crucial financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics. If you're passionate about reporting, analytics, and thrive on professional growth through challenging projects, seize this compelling opportunity and submit your application today.
Here's why you should apply:
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Shifts : Monday to Friday | 40 hours/week
- Job type: Full-time | 1 year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Free access to our Aspire Academy for continuing professional education
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- Vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Free training programs
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Handle business process improvements (Striving towards standardization and simplification in the reporting cycles)
- Support the delivery of various transformational improvement initiatives for the company
- Actively participate and often lead the manufacturing Finance Modernization & digital initiatives
- Conduct wide-ranging business analysis in identifying and documenting requirements across our key manufacturing finance business processes
- Develop actionable data models and data wrangling processes by integrating data extraction considerations into business solutions
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that inform business process improvements and efficiencies across manufacturing financial reporting.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders in ensuring a transparent and clear understanding of financial reporting as well as simple and easy-to-understand reporting visualizations.
- Support back-end data models in Power BI and Spotfire to ensure stability in digital analytical reporting tools
- Support designing financial data models using SQL and DAX coding to help drive decision-making and improve business performance transparency
- Actively engage and project manage large financial modernization initiatives
- Actively seek opportunities to deploy AI and digital analytics in various facets of financial reporting (i.e. data wrangling, data modeling, data gathering etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering is required
- CPA/MBA is an asset
- Advanced knowledge in Power BI, SQL and other digital analytics software is required
- SAP Knowledge is advantageous
- Hands-on experience building complex Power BI reports using various data sources and data integrations
- Proficiency in the creation of reporting data visualization solutions and experience in building technical and process documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for collaborative work with stakeholders
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
Don't miss out on this Senior Performance Data Analyst
job in Calgary, AB. Apply now and an Adecco recruiter will reach out if you qualify!
Lacking the skills for this job? Don't worry - we've got you covered. Click this link https://qrco.de/bdiseH to learn about the Aspire Academy and start your free upskilling journey today.
To find out more about Adecco Perks and how it can benefit you as an associate visit our page here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/