The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists
- Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales and/or finance data
- Understanding sales business processes and the value flow process behind
- Identifying business requirements
- Evaluate customer demands to turn them into a logical and technical business model that can be achieved through software
- Support the project lead or service manager to build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical data and visualization workloads that support their digital transformation
- Perform end user trainings and ensures a smooth post Go Live transition
- Grow/foster an agile mindset and an agile way of working (e.g. agile working methods)
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- More than 3 years working of experience in international teams
- More than 3 years of experience in SQL, analyzing and modeling datasets and in visualization technologies (e.g. Qlik, SAP SAC)
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Pays close attention to detail
- Customer centric mindset
- Strong communication skills to work with business counterparts globally
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Full / Part time: