Who are we?
Intellinexus is a business-led data and business intelligence consultancy that empowers organisations with data-driven decision-making capabilities. We combine innovation and expertise with access to the best talent to help organisations become smarter, more agile, and more resilient to the changes in their operating environments. Our expert teams apply a mastery of data and technology to craft strategies that revolutionise business decision-making, and give organisations access to real-time, actionable insights into the performance of their business. For more information, please visit www.intellinexusgroup.com
What do we offer:
- We offer both remote and hybrid work opportunities
- Intellinexus is an SME, therefore you get a lot of exposure to different technologies, solutions and techniques during projects.
- Intellinexus supports career development and growth of its employees, therefore time and money is invested to grow their consultants in their careers.
Overall purpose of the role:
In the Data Science unit, our core purpose is creating intelligence for a healthier tomorrow by leveraging our vast data to drive valuable insights to improve both clinical and operational environments. Key to our purpose is obtaining and structuring quality data, leveraging cutting edge analytical innovations and delivering actionable insights in a sustainable and meaningful way. We leverage an integrated, collaborative, and multidisciplinary approach to ensure our objectives and goals are met.
The role entails building a reusable sustainable framework to ensure collection, processing and availability of high-quality health care data to enable us to achieve the core purpose. The Data Engineer will work collaboratively with the Program Managers, Data Scientists, Systems Architects to define data sources and to build a custom data framework that facilitates Machine Learning, AI and productionising AI models based on the principles of ETL/ELT. Together these teams will enable data driven actionable insights.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Work within a highly specialized and growing team to enable delivery of data and advanced analytics system capability.
- Develop and implement a reusable architecture of data pipelines to make data available for various purposes including Machine Learning (ML), Analytics and Reporting
- Work collaboratively as part of team engaging with system architects, data scientists and business in a healthcare context
- Define hardware, tools and software to enable the reusable framework for data sharing and ML model productionization
- Work comfortably with structured and unstructured data in a variety of different programming languages such as SQL, R, python, Java etc
- Understanding of distributing programming and advising data scientists on how to optimally structure program code for maximum efficiency
- Build data solutions that leverage controls to ensure privacy, security, compliance, and data quality
- Understand meta-data management systems and orchestration architecture in the designing of ML/AI pipelines
- Deep understanding of cutting-edge cloud technology and frameworks to enable Data Science
- System integration skills between Business Intelligence and source transactional
- Improving overall production landscape as required
- Define strategies with Data Scientists to monitor models post production
- Write unit tests and participate in code reviews
- Honours or Masters degree in BSc Computer Science or Engineering or Software Engineering with solid experience in data mining and machine learning
- 5 to 15 years of work experience
- Expert in programming languages such as R, Python, Scala and Java
- Expert database knowledge in SQL
- Experience with MS Azure tools is essential, such as Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Data Lake, Databricks, Azure stream analytics and PowerBI
- Modern Azure datawarehouse skills
- Expert Unix/Linux admin experience including shell script development
- Exposure to AI or model development
- Experience working on large and complex datasets
- Understanding and application of Big Data and distributed computing principles (Hadoop and MapReduce)
- ML model optimization skills in a production environment
- Production environment machine learning and AI
- DevOps/DataOps and CI/CD experience
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us:
Were all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future your career, your personal development, and for achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through Intellinexus and its clients, we provide many opportunities for growth and development.