Looking for a data engineer that will help us to maintain accurate data into data warehouse using multiple technologies and also help in providing data insights by building visualization/dashboards. You will also be working closely with data science team to build data pipe lines for various projects.
- Analyze data using state-of-the-art methods.
- Build and maintain ETL jobs to keep data up to date in data warehouse from various sources like RDBMS, Salesforce, flat files, json files, DynamoDb etc.
- Create and maintain visualization/dashboards on variety of data using visualization tool.
- Provide insights to business by analyzing complex data.
- Assist data scientist in building data pipe lines.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Work with business users and internal resources to define and refine requirements.
- Serve as an informal resource to less experienced colleagues with resolving technical issues.
- Participate in helping identify product and process changes that will help the team move forward and better achieve its goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in Talend ETL tool.
- 2+ years of experience in Tableau visualization tool.
- Experience of writing and debugging complex SQLs.
- Experience of transforming complex data structures like json, xml files.
- Experience of working on AWS platform like S3, Redshift data warehouse.
- Experience of working on Python will be highly preferred.
- Experience of building APIs will be desirable.
- Ability to learn and build competencies in new tools whenever required.
- Ability to explain and defend his/her ideas and analysis, while still able to understand the merits of others’ opinions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, organized, proactive self-starter and a team player.
- Data-oriented personality.