Hagerty Consulting, Inc., is hiring! We are a nationally recognized, comprehensive emergency management and homeland security consulting firm focused on helping clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters.
Hagerty has successfully helped clients navigate some of the nation’s largest disasters, including 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Maria, Hurricane Michael, and COVID-19. In recent years, Hagerty has worked side-by-side with state and local governments across the country to rapidly respond to industrial accidents, wildfires, and pandemics while also supporting the transition to and management of recovery operations. Our professionals have supported response and recovery programs coast-to-coast, providing financial and grant management support throughout the recovery process, from grant formulation through closeout. In partnership with our clients, Hagerty’s professionals have developed and managed more than $30 billion in disaster recovery grants for our clients.
In the position the Data Analyst will:
- Clean, organize, and manage large data sets.
- Analyze complex data sets using statistical methods.
- Create visualizations from existing data sets to support decision making.
- Interface with technical and non-technical audiences to build consensus on data solutions and address project issues.
Candidates must have:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Two (2) or more years of professional experience.
- Two (2) or more years of data analysis experience.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis capabilities.
Candidates may have additional technical qualifications, such as:
- Proficiency with PowerBI.
- Proficiency using Salesforce CRM/Salesforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled