Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Data Science & Product Analytics team uses cutting-edge technology, advanced statistics and machine learning to tackle some of the most complex Product challenges at Criteo.
We help Criteo validate and evolve our products while exploring strategic game-changers to vault Criteo ahead in a fast-evolving media landscape. The team brings data and business expertise to feature teams, a unique understanding of complex Criteo machinery and supports Product Managers to design and build products with difference.
We serve as trusted partners to leadership and work closely with Product Managers, R&D, Finance & Business teams.
Wondering how is the life in Data Science & Product Analytics team?
Take a peek at Live my life with the Product Analytics & Data Science team | Tech Innovation (criteo.com)
The topics we tackle are wide and always evolving!
- Support the Measurement and R&D teams to build a comprehensive, practical, and universal measurement framework that frames the way CMOs understand their online marketing efficiency along the entire buyer journey
- Improve Identity & Privacy solutions by optimizing our capability to recognize users across all their devices and their interactions in the open-internet
- Work with the Quality Ad Experience team to pivot our user-level personalization engine and delivery rules to contextual and/or audience-based strategy
- Explore and support the development of our New Marketing Outcomes: Video & CTV, Contextual, and Omnichannel.
- Build the Buyer Index, a decision support service to improve the performance of digital ad campaigns in meeting clients’ goals across all addressability scenarios: addressable, cohort-based, or contextual.
- Work with the Trading Strategies team, to offer a suite of controls to our advertisers and enhance the performance of our business models: budget, audience, targeting...
What will you be doing?
- You enjoy solving real-world problems with data. Our business is built on a quantitative culture. You will be assigned to one or several projects.
Overall, your responsibilities include:
- Mine large data sets and turn them into understandable and actionable insights
- Build scalable analytic solutions using state of the art tools based on large and granular datasets
- Design and execute a stream of analysis and tests to measure the impact of your solutions
- Master our internal analytic datasets and reporting tools
Who are you?
- Last year of Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- Available for internship of minimum 6 months
- Outstanding analytical skills and creative thinking
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- Python; SQL/Hive/Presto
- Manipulating large-scale data sets
- Building data pipelines
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active and independent to work with!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the Apply button you expressly give your consent.