Volvo Group is looking for Azure Data Engineers with Informatica skills!
Are you interested in being involved in the biggest, data driven transformation of transport solutions in history? We are in the middle of our digitalization journey, and you are welcome to join and help us drive analytics and artificial intelligence initiatives which enable new business models.
We are looking for Data Engineers 8+ years of relevant experience with good exposure to Informatica to develop and optimize data pipelines and work together with Data Scientists and other experts who focus on generating business value out of data. You will work with the latest technology, in agile product teams which discover data to create innovative services.
These are challenges waiting for you:
You ingest and process data coming from our business application, factory equipment (Industrial Internet of Things), products (Vehicle Logged Data), as well as external sources. Your primary focus would be to maintain and support existing applications using Informatica ETL tool with BO as front end.
Your typical day at work will be to provide support to maintain an application using Informatica as a tool. The development requirements will be minimal, and the job might require some analysis from time to time. Azure expertise is not mandatory.
This is you (Must have):
Extras – good to have:
- We are looking for experienced data engineer with 8+ years of experience and relevant education background
- You have good hands-on skills on Informatica platform and BO as front end
- You are expected to be comfortable with the UNIX environment
- Good hands-on experience on the Oracle environment is also essential
- Working with Git and following Git workflow (Branching, Managing conflicts, etc.)
- You are comfortable working in a diverse, complex, and fast-changing landscape of data sources
- You communicate fluently in English. You are proactive problem solver with innovative thinking and a strong team player
This is what we can offer you:
- Understanding of the Azure suite of products in ETL/ELT
- Experience in AGILE project methodology and practice with ARM Templates/Bicep on the DevOps front
- Understanding the DevOps Architecture (Agent Pools, Accounts, Var Groups, Templating, etc.)
- Azure Networking model (public and private connectivity, VNET injection, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI or other data visualization tools such as Qlik, SAP Business Objects
- Experience with business intelligence platforms, such as Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Teradata, IBM Netezza
- Familiarity with database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Being a part of a product team focusing both on maintenance and innovations
- A steep learning curve with a state of the art and individualized training program
- Collaborative environment
- Work-life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities, employment contracts, and flexible working hours
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities such as mentoring or coaching programs
- Private healthcare (available also onsite)
- Participation in international projects and different pieces of training
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight, and many more
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Group Digital & IT
has the ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. Digital solutions are becoming more and more key in the industries, where we are operating. The solutions and emerging technologies, provided by Group Digital & IT, enable our customers and their customers to do more with less, better for others and best for the future.
We are 3,600 employees located in more than 30 countries, present at all major Volvo Group locations, and we are working in a completely global organization.
In Group Digital & IT
we strive for something bigger, we are truly customer centric, and we collaborate with inclusion, together cross the Volvo Group. We learn to stay ahead, we are curious and eager to acquire new and deeper knowledge, both as individuals and as teams.
Auto req ID
Group Digital & IT
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date