You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments.
We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.
If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.
Join Sonova. Create sense.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst in the US to join a new team within the Marketing organization that is focused on lead generation. This role will currently report to the Senior Manager Data Analytics. You will be part of a fast-growing team within a larger corporate structure where you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on our ambitious growth path.
As Data Analyst you help to set the basis of a strong reporting in PowerBI and enable business stakeholders to leverage its full potential. You provide visibility of the unit’s business performance and facilitate easier decision making. With the mindset of a solution provider, you assess business requirements and derive actionable insights by using data analytics tools and processes.
- Design, build and manage a suite of reports used by the stakeholders from different teams on a daily basis. The reporting platform shall contain standardized metrics, covering all areas from lead generation, customer engagement, product adoption, sales, as well as marketing initiatives performance.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics, KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Evaluate data sources and coordinate their integration into the database.
- Set standards with regards to data visualization, building state-of-the-art BI solutions.
- Ensure collaboration within Sonova’s group companies by demonstrating the importance of data-driven decision making.
- Perform independent ad-hoc analyses and comprehensive data deep-dives to answer relevant business questions.
- (Help) define relevant KPIs and tracking parameters to measure business performance more efficiently.
- Clean, filter data and integrate datasets to be used for analyses and reporting.
- Help stakeholders and provide solutions on data-related topics.
- Present your analyses to relevant audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Data analyst with strong SQL knowledge for query development and data modelling
- Hands-on experience in reporting, building interactive visualizations and data analysis
- Experience with one of the following data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.
- Solid understanding of data pipeline development end-to-end (ETL-workflows)
- Experience in marketing analytics is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience with R or Python is considered a nice to have
We offer you an opportunity to grow and develop in an open and international culture, with flat hierarchies and ample support for further training and development. Take on more responsibility, work in an excellent workplace, and enjoy attractive employment conditions (401k match, full healthcare coverage, generous PTO), all while having the flexibility to choose the working time model that works best for you.
Our Senior Recruiter, Marcus Straube-Minkwitz, is looking forward to your application and to speak with you about how you can be a valuable asset to our company. Apply today and take the first step in enhancing your career.
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment regarding employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.