Skill: Data Analyst
- Collaborate with Product Owners and stakeholders to understand the business requirements
- Analyse data from key source systems and design suitable data solutions including data models, data flow diagrams, data mappings and scenarios that transform the data from source to target
- Identify generic patterns within the requirements in order to produce a design blueprint that can be re-used by future use cases, or recognise where existing patterns can be re-used
- Understand the data and requirements at a deep level to ensure the data that is delivered by the end solution conforms to the six Data Quality dimensions (accuracy, completeness, consistency, timeliness, uniqueness and validity)
- Provide support to the stakeholders and scrum team throughout the development lifecycle and respond to any design queries
- Support testing and implementation and review solutions to ensure functional and data assurance requirements are met
- Contribute to scrum ceremonies and practices including planning, refinement, retrospectives and show & tell events
- Contribute to the Data Analyst chapter within DCS in order to share knowledge, grow expertise, improve processes and standardise working practices
- Passionate about data and delivering high quality data-led solutions
- Able to influence stakeholders, build strong business relationships and communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Experience working with data and understanding the challenges data presents
- Excellent analytical skills and able to work methodically with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with SQL or any big data technologies is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Scala, Spark etc)
- Good team player with a strong team ethos
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.