UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This customer facing position will work directly with executive level stakeholders within our Service Operations and OmniChannel teams to develop advanced UI reporting solutions. This position provides visibility, analytical, ad hoc and development capabilities leveraging data from Nexidia, Genesys, USP, ORS, Maestro, Portal, Asynchronous Chat and more.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Working in a matrix environment by partnering with service operations, OmniChannel and workflow leaders to build out a data consumption model to influence NPS, Call Obviation and reduction in Turn Around Time for our constituents
- Establish and organize Nexidia data along with incorporation of other contact data sources in a canonical model allowing us to provide pro-active insights to current and potential future issues to our service operations teams and Executive Leadership
- Works in an Agile framework within a matrix environment working in sprints and utilizing agile tools (e.g., Swift Kanban)
- Instills an Agile framework within the team and across the matrix environment to operate as applicable and fully utilizing KanBan tools
- Build, maintain and/or adhere to a structured data governance process to be used across all datasets with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Works closely within BusinessInsights and across with ARA, DAS3 and others within UnitedHealthcare Operations Enablement
- Participate in data readiness specifically in support of United Strategic Platform migrations
- Identify and participate in the resolution of data integrity issues and organizational problems
- Demonstrate and apply understanding of UnitedHealth Group's business (e.g., specific business capabilities, functions, processes, and business cycles) and knowledge of operations, goals, and policies and procedures of internal business partners (e.g., information contacts) to provide effective support to internal and/or external customers
- Manage and protect data, adhering to applicable legal/regulatory requirements (e.g., HIPAA, PHI, PII, DOI, state and federal regulations)
- Propose and/or define long-term strategies for implementing process and/or data and reporting improvements
- Review competitive intelligence (e.g., report formats; aggregation levels) to identify trends and opportunities for new reporting solutions and data strategy
- Identify and/or provide opportunities for additional training and learning to support process and report improvements
- Create and/or update presentation documents and materials to summarize results (e.g., written reports; PowerPoint deck; Tableau; graphs and/or charts)
- Review and/or identify appropriate data infrastructure to use based on customers' needs in alignment with PADU
- Develop business context diagrams (e.g., business data flows, process flows) to analyze/confirm the definition of project requirements
- Demonstrate understanding of the difference between business requirements and technical solutions and define approach for storing and updating business requirements
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders (e.g., business owners, process owners, domain experts) to identify specific business requirements. Perform reviews with all stakeholders to obtain approval/signoff of project requirements documents (e.g., walkthroughs)
- Update progress to project schedule to track/measure progress one’s progress fulfilling aligned tasks. In addition to supporting ongoing monitoring by keeping project documentation or applications updated (e.g., Swift KanBan)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5+ years of SQL/TSQL Development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Data Modeling, ETL construction with advanced job scheduling.
- 3+ years of experience performing significant data analysis and report development.
- 3+ years recent experience in a customer facing role leading and/or managing projects, including requirements and documentation.
- 3+ years of experience relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse.
- 3+ years designing reporting databases/data warehouses
- 2+ years of developing reports in Tableau and/or MS Visual Studios
- Expert level of programming and troubleshooting knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Advanced Degree
- Healthcare Insurance industry experience.
- Strong collaboration skills/experience
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: SQL/TSQL, Data Modeling, data management, data warehouse, Tableau, MS Visual Studios, Telecommute