The main function is to work as the extended team of factory Data Science and Application Development teams to co-research and develop leading-edge analytics to visualize and model equipment behavior for chamber matching, anomaly detection as well as predictive analytics to help achieve performance excellence of Lam Installed Base equipment in customer fabs
- Develop leading-edge analytic methods/models/solutions that enhances Lam tool performance to optimize customer productivity.
- Collaborate with AT/PG to support data science related customer projects for Lam hardware penetration and defense
- Give input to the product development team from a customer applications perspective. Define customer problems and objectives.
- Explores machine learning technologies to improve existing models by working with corporate Data Science and Application Development teams.
- Solve data science problems and provide machine learning and analytic guidance and training to AT engineers and customers
- Identify probable root causes thru data analysis & suggest corrective/preventive maintenance actions.
- Communicates with customer data scientists for machine learning implementation alignment.
- Present conclusions and recommendations to internal technical and executive audiences as well as to our customers.
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Materials Science
- Mathematics knowledge to develop machine learning algorithms (Linear Algebra, Probability, Optimization); understanding of different types of modelling (time series, regression)
- Knowledge of statistical methods for modeling multivariate data sets including machine learning techniques and other methods for modeling physical or electro-mechanical systems.
- Experience in analytic methodology development with coding ability (using R, Python, C/C++, Java, or Matlab).
- Semiconductor manufacturing sector experience a plus
- Multi-lingual skills (including English) and good communication skills are also required. Multi-cultural working experience in more than one country is preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate with all levels of Lam and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good technical presentation and communication skills