We are on a mission to change healthcare by deliberately bringing together healthcare experience, Silicon Valley big data software engineering, and cutting-edge data science. Clarify Health's enterprise analytics platform empowers providers, payers, and life sciences companies to deliver better care to patients through actionable insights. With industry-leading statistical modeling and machine learning, Clarify Health harnesses the power of the most comprehensive longitudinal dataset in the US by linking clinical, claims, prescription, lab, and social determinants of health data across over 300 million lives.
We came together to empower physicians and care teams to deliver great care. We are a passionate group of professionals dedicated to making healthcare better. We are a purpose-driven team bringing our vision of better care to life.
Remote roles permitted
*Please note, while this job is listed as available for remote hire, we can only employ in the following states: CA, CO, DC, MN, NJ, OR, TX, MA, NV, ID, NY, ND, SC, NH, MT, HI, WI, FL, AZ, UT, IL, TN, WA, GA, MI, MO and CT. If your state is not listed, we cannot move forward with your application. *
Clarify Health is looking for a Healthcare Data Analyst to focus on the ingestion, mapping, and analysis of claims and clinical data.
Does this sound like you?
- You empathize to understand team member needs before implementing solutions.
- You take great care in the details.
- You understand the importance of documentation.
- You have an enthusiastic, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
- You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
- You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
- You enjoy puzzles and problem solving.
- You attack problems with a sense of ownership and a can-do attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.