“Join us to unleash the power of #data, leverage our cloud platforms and deploy at scale state-of-the-art initiatives !
You will be part of a young, dynamic and talented team working on analytics and artificial intelligence with real-life, impactful business applications.”
Thomas M.; Watch Operations Director & Data Officer
As Data Scientist within our central Data Science team, you will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, help us make smarter decisions, improve the overall reliability of our algorithms and serve models. Your primary missions will be to apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis and build production level tools and algorithms.
WHAT’S THE TEAM LIKE ?
Cartier’s Central Data Office is a team of talented Data scientists, ML Engineers, Data analysts, Data Engineers, DevOps and Cloud Architects, working closely with the different business units (Marketing, CRM, E-commerce, Supply-Chain, …)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As a data scientist, your role will cover all the steps from collecting and mining data, to experimenting and deploying models to productions. More specifically, you will get to work on:
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Selecting features, building and optimizing machine learning algorithms
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed (ie web scraping, API integration..)
- Participating in Cartier transversal projects (supply chain, e-commerce, CRM, etc.)
- Design scalable and production-grade data science, statistical, machine learning and deep learning systems that have a direct impact on the business
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- 2+ years’ experience in data science / ML
- MSc in Computer Science, or any related degree
- Solid experience in Python (including best practices, documentation, unit testing)
- Relational Databases (SQL)
- Machine Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, …
- Containerization (Docker)
- Versioning (Git)
- Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
Nice-to-have (the more the best…)
- Orchestration and pipelining (Kubeflow, Airflow, MLFlow…)
- Training, testing, deployment, and monitoring real-time (or near real-time) machine learning models in production
- Bayesian frameworks (Stan, PyMC3)
- API and Backend (Flask, FastAPI)
- Map-reduce (Apache beam)
- Web frameworks (VueJS, React, etc)
- Any relevant certification(s)
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING ?
You will work with multicultural stakeholders and for a leading Company in the luxury industry.
We favor innovation and new initiatives: You have a new idea or want to suggest an improvement? Sure! Let’s take a look at it!
You will also have the opportunity to get certified (Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer, …)
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US :
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first technical call with our Team lead : all the mandatory requirements will be evaluated.
3. If there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with our Watch Operations Director & Data Officer and our HR Business Partner.