We are looking for a high performing candidate to join FM Data Quality team; the team is responsible for implementing an operating model for data quality to all the financial market trading systems by providing the data insight.Responsibilities:
- Within sprints, data profiling and analysis, discuss & develop solutions for user stories, groom the user stories with technical & QA team and ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Monitoring implementation across FM Data and Regulatory reporting
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Coordinate and support testing, UAT and UVT.
- Communicate with stakeholders on plan and progress of user stories
- Design MI dashboard & report and demonstrate to stakeholders.
- Responsible for end to end delivery of requirements.
- Providing support during production release & high severity incident.