Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues - delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
This Data Scientist opening will be work within our newest strategic maneuver, Olive Shares. This product was created to connect providers, payers, and patients to the Internet of Healthcare. At Olive, we build solutions to solve real-world problems, and that’s why we’re starting by addressing a huge pain point shared by providers, payers, and patients alike: prior authorization. Olive Shares will leverage the amazing AI toolkit and solutions we’ve developed for prior authorization, and bring them together to form the beginning of Olive Shares.
- Ability to collaborate with others and solve complex problem.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements.
- Employ machine learning and statistical modeling to create and enhance data driven products and solutions.
- Analyze and extract insights from internal and external data.
- Work with Big Data and transform complex datasets into more usable formats.
- Work with a variety of data science tools and programming languages
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including areas such as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization and transformation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach.
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone making a strong contribution in either scenario.
- Delivery-oriented team player who takes responsibility for the team’s success and strives to continually learn and improve.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and effectively interact with various functional areas and facilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, and clients.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Decision Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistical modeling, data visualization, and data analysis
- Proficient in data science tools and programming languages such as (pull from existing requirements)
- Experience or knowledge of cloud-based technology
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with databases including MS-SQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.