Our client is seeking a Data Scientist to join their Cheminformatics team. This role can be REMOTE, with possible annual trip(s) to Burlington, MA office site.
Why Work Here
- One of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry
- Products and services for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
- Colleagues and challenges to unleash your innovative potential
- Helping to advance the promise of life science
- Cheminformatics Technology Development works closely with the Chemistry team, product development team, and commercial teams to advance our core cheminformatics capabilities
- Design and lead development of novel AI/ML driven platforms and algorithms for predicting retrosynthetic pathways
- Contribute to the further development of the retrosynthetic software and associated technology according to roadmap of product development
- Identify further refinements, expanded capabilities using knowledge of other software and related technology
- Stay on top of latest developments in the field of machine learning, advanced analytics and cheminformatics and lead the internalization of promising approaches
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science or Computer Science
- 3+ years of cheminformatics experience, preferably in retro- and forward-synthesis
- 5+ years of ML model development in chemistry domain, generative modeling, and deep learning
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, statistical methodology, predictive modeling, and algorithm development to analyze large sets of chemical data
- Familiarity with cheminformatic tools and libraries such as RDKit
- In-depth understanding of deep learning algorithms such as Graph Convolutional Networks, Transformer architecture, Generative Models
- Experience with one or more of deep graph learning (e.g., graph convolutional networks, neural message passing networks), natural language processing (NLP), and generative models (e.g., VAE, GAN, Flow)
- Experience with Monte-Carlo tree search, genetic algorithms, and reinforcement learning
- Documented experience in coding in Python, git or otherwise
- Pay range is up to $130K annually ($55 to $65 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with likely potential for extension/direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!