Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Data Science Team
within Customer Success is highly engaged with our clients making use of their critical thinking skills with a business-focused mentality and customer-facing attitude. They activate, maintain, and support clients, develop models and rules, and train & enable them. In addition, they work cross-functionally with other departments (e.g., Research, Product, Marketing) in a collaborative team spirit spanning the globe to ensure we deliver best in class risk prevention solutions. Being on the frontline of fighting crime and protecting people from financial harm is incredibly inspiring to each of us. Join Us!
Your Day To Day
You Have & You Know-how
- Understanding the data which our clients provide to us;
- Cleaning that data and validating that it is correct;
- Preprocessing the data, usually by using a mixture of shell scripts and a programming language such as Python, Java, Scala, etc
- Iteratively computing features and tuning parameters to improve the quality of the model;
- Communicating your findings to the project manager and assisting him/her in decision making on the Data Science part of the project;
- Work together with key stakeholders (data scientists, engineers, risk managers) from our clients;
- Work with other parts of the organization (Product, Research, etc.) to improve processes, best practices and tooling.
The Customer Success Team
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related field;
- Proficient in Machine Learning (training and testing, avoiding overfit, etc.);
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and related;
- Proficiency in bash, Python and either Java or Scala;
- Knowledge of resource monitoring and runtime optimization (both at JVM and OS level);
- Knowledge of statistics or data visualization is a plus;
- Knowledge of tree based algorithms (Random Forests, XGBoost, LGBM) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms is a plus;
- Ability to communicate your findings in a clear way.
is responsible for delivering our product to our clients. This includes education, configuration, solution development, and risk strategy to enable our clients to address their pain points. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they have the right solution, build out a strategy and training plan for them, and then support them through each phase of our client lifecycle. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
Your First 30-Days At Feedzai
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Life at Feedzai Instagram
Feedzai CultureFeedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.