In the newly created role of master data analyst, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining master data solutions that enable users to optimize SAP systems capabilities. You will apply your knowledge of data processes to analyze, cleanse and enhance master data elements to ensure data flows efficiently within the system. In addition, you will support operations by monitoring and managing master data, other key data and master data relationships within the organization. This position will report to the Sr. director of supply chain and will be responsible for coordinating master data management efforts across the organization.
If you are looking for a remote role and where you can parlay your related expertise within a manufacturing environment to the dynamic wine industry, then we?d like to hear from you.
- Create, maintain and update operations and supply chain-related master data in SAP including bill of materials (BOM), vendor and other data as required.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintain the processes to support data quality to improve operations and supply chain.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Facilitate the integration of supply chain-related data with our Chilean parent and global wine leader, Concha y Toro.
- Guarantee master data integrity and guide the organization to ensure data quality.
- Work cross-functionally to continuously improve master item data in the system. Collaborate with internal and external partners to resolve master data-related issues and questions.
- Perform regular audits to analyze existing data for discrepancies and make corrections to achieve data consistency (regular BOM and item reviews).
- Provide continual education around master data and impact to the company and its processes.
- Review and monitor master data integrations with internal and external systems and assist with resolving any errors within the integrations.
- Consult with business leaders to design, execute and enforce data governance policies and standards.
- Assess the business impact of different solutions and the tradeoffs between customer needs, technology requirements and timelines.
- Perform manual data entry and other projects as assigned.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis to managers as required.
- Work with multiple software applications such as Excel, Google Docs and Outlook to support daily master data functions.
- Support ERP integration with global corporate systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, information science, data management or computer science preferred and minimum three years related experience with SAP master data management including bill of materials (BOM), vendor and customer data, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with master data governance and SAP implementation/integration highly desired.
- Excellent data analysis, data management and/or computer programming ability.
- Working knowledge of basic supply chain and operations processes.
- Experience with manufacturing ERP data migration, a plus.
- Understanding of data administration, design and architecture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work remotely, collaboratively and individually.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft and Google software and applications. Required Excel abilities include formula creation, V-lookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting and chart and graph creation. Power BI proficiency preferred, but not required.
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate risks and opportunities to managers and other stakeholders. Understanding of master data and the impact on operations and supply chain processes.
- Strong analytical acumen; ability to think critically at tactical and strategic levels and understand how to translate the importance of master data management to business leaders.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence when presenting to stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, business savvy and proven problem-solving ability to troubleshoot issues, find solutions to ensure product is effective and timelines are met.
- Self-motivated with high energy for business process improvement.
- Ability to learn and understand the components, products and categories in the wine and spirits industry.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and ability to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Ability to lift/carry up to 10 lbs. on an occasional basis; push and pull up to 15 lbs. on an occasional basis; ability to sit and work at a desk for long periods of time; requires ability to walk and stand; reach outward and upward, climb, crawl, squat, kneel, and bend; requires hand and finger dexterity for keyboarding and working at computer for extended periods of time. PPE equipment—safety glasses and hearing protection—required in certain operational areas. Additional physical requirements required as related to domestic/international travel via air and ground transportation.
This position may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States with quarterly visits to our San Francisco Bay area offices located in Healdsburg and Hopland, California.
About Fetzer Vineyards:
Our California winery operation includes Mendocino County winery, production and over 1000 acres of vineyard locations. The company employs over 300 across the United States. Fetzer Vineyards’ corporate office is located at 12901 Old River Rd Hopland, CA 95449.
Tell us about your passion for the wine industry by applying online http://fetzervineyards.appone.com
Requires successful completion of criminal background, DMV check (if applicable) and drug screen. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V You will be required to submit verification of your citizenship or legal right to work in the United States at the time of an offer of employment.