Your field of responsibility
As part of the role your responsibilities include
Your future colleagues
- Lead a group of Data Scientists based across multiple locations (APAC, Europe). Provide technical guidance & expertise, coaching and mentoring to the data science team.
- Provide technical expertise on the latest AI/ML developments.
- Work closely with Business Users, Product Owners, Business Engineers, and technology team to define and deliver Data Science Use Cases. Lead Data Analysis and responsible for all Data related capabilities.
- Influence senior stakeholders to adopt Data Science and Machine Learning in their business activities.
- Responsible to translate business requirements to AI/ ML based solution.
- Build end to end models with direct business impact including data cleaning, data analytics, features engineering, model selection, ensemble methods, performance metrics, visualization.
- Proven track record in designing, developing and deploying Machine Learning models that created business impact
- Coordinating on projects requiring data integration and science skills, connecting bank-wide datasets
- Working with teams from different business function and divisions to solve complex machine learning problem
- Responsible to ensure that AI/ ML solutions meets bank-wide ML modelling guidelines and standards
In this role you will be in constant contact with Credit Suisse senior management, other Program Leaders, the internal IT development team, Project Managers, Designers, and Internal Audit and Controls team. This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and communication skills. You are the key technical expert guiding the Data Science team to develop solutions for both clients & internal stakeholders globally. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
At Credit Suisse we look for people who are passionate about the software industry and want to work with the best and brightest. We value teamwork, the ability to meet commitments, as well as skill and a successful track record. We strive for a healthy, productive work/life balance, while enjoying the opportunity to substantially contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant software business.
- 8-10 years of experience in building data science solutions that created positive business impact.
- Ability to lead and manage projects and teams located across diverse locations.
- Excellent academic background with advanced degree (Masters or PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related Field.
- Hands on and proven experience in data, AI/ML modelling capabilities.
- Solid programming skills in Python, R or Java with integrated data science, engineering and development background. Solid understanding and experience of working with SQL.
- Experience of working with ML frameworks like TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, ScikitLearn, XGBoost, SparkML or similar. Knowledge of general NN models like SVM, random forest, decision tree, neural networks, GLM, as well as the latest NLP techniques.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management experience is required to effectively gather the requirements and manage the delivery of data science outcomes.
- Having understanding of investment banking domain, and financial services products/ customer data will be an advantage.
- Proficient in agile development practices.
- Understanding of parallel capabilities on the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) is highly desirable
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. J. Emelone would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich