YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Data Scientist, are to:
- Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate efforts to build an analytics-driven product-focused pipeline;
- Be responsible for creating effective end-to-end solutions for complex problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities using statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques;
- Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams to implement digital products that improve efficiency and decision making and contributes to development of new data-driven business models;
- Create opportunities for data product development by identifying pain points in the business to improve efficiency and decision making and new data-driven business models;
- Deliver analytical reports and present results to stakeholder and users on model inputs, model outputs, observed outputs, business impact and key performance indicators;
- Learn and challenge continuolsy the results through new techniques and experimental approaches.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with at least two years of experience or Master's degree;
- Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science/machine learning, physics, bioinformatics or a related field;
- Experience in R and/or Python;
- Experience using query languages such as SQL;
- Experience using cloud services (AWS, GCP or Azure) for data analysis and modeling;
- Experience with common data science toolkits and data visualization tools;
- Experience collaborating to achieve project objectives;
- Communication and presentation skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the Passion to Innovate and the Power to Change, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : Missouri : Chesterfield