Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Generous equity options are provided.About the job:
At Only Insure, we strive to reimagine the future of the auto insurance industry by leveraging next-generation technologies in AI and telematics. By doing so, we hope to transform outdated processes in the auto insurance industry through innovation to drive long-term value to the end-users.
We're looking for AI engineers who have a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence and its real-world use case in the auto insurance space. Candidates should be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and most importantly have a strong sense of ownership in their work. As an AI Engineer, you will work on existing AI models used in our telematics feature. At the same time, you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance new product features that the company plans to develop.
If you are a motivated team player who is passionate about building cool products and is also keen to work in a high-paced, challenging work environment, Only Insure welcomes you!Key Responsibilities
JOB REQUIREMENTPreferred Qualifications
- Research on state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning methods to solve business problems.
- Apply machine learning and signal processing techniques to real-world datasets.
- Develop and deploy data processing pipeline for analytics purposes
- Build and enhance existing AI features used in our telematics feature.
- Take charge of the design, development, testing, and deployment of new AI features.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in AI or related fields
- Well versed at Python programming
- Experience in developing and deploying machine learning applications
- Understanding of latest machine learning and deep learning methods
- Familiar with AWS services such as EC2, Sagemaker, etc.