We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join us on the journey to empower healthcare providers and improve people's lives!
What can you expect in the role?
Your main focus will be to continue to develop and improve the tool for automated triage and diagnosis. You will be working primarily in Python to develop the software, as well as collaborating with physicians to develop the medical Bayesian network model. You will have a key role in delivering the best automated support for both patients and healthcare providers possible.
The placement is either at the Visiba headquarters in Gothenburg, or at our office in Örebro.
What should you know to succeed as a developer at Visiba Care?
To thrive in the role as Machine Learning Developer we believe you are motivated to be able to develop, both in yourself and in your profession. You are probably good at absorbing information, processing it and explain your knowledge to those who are not as experienced.
- Bachelor degree within the field
- Programming skills in general and especially in Python
- Good written and verbal communication in both Swedish and English
It is good if you have experience from one or several below:
- Understanding of ML/AI principles
- Understanding of software engineering principles including version control, writing test suites, and deployment
- Understanding of statistics, linear algebra and optimization
Who will help you succeed?
At Visiba Care we believe in the individual's ability to lead themselves, and as leaders we share the philosophy of freedom with responsibility. As part of our team you will have me, Andreas, as your direct manager. When I'm not at work, you'll probably find me pouring coffee, listening to music, watching sports or just hanging out with family and friends. Even though we encourage individual achievements at Visiba Care, we believe that without great teamwork we will never be able to change healthcare at its core. We achieve great things by supporting and challenging each other, and not least by having fun together!
What we offer
- We offer the possibility to be part of a journey to change the world by improving healthcare with new innovative products
- Free training with a PT every Friday*
- Wellness allowance
- 30 days paid leave
- Competitive salary and pension program
- Full pay during parental leave and VAB
- ... and a lot more
- All available when it is again possible. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment or the position you are more than welcome to contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Selection takes place continuously, so do not hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible.
About Visiba Care
Visiba Care is a cloud-based software solution that enables healthcare providers to get started with their own branded digital practice. Founded as a purpose-driven company in 2014, Visiba Care's mission is to empower healthcare providers and improve people's lives. Visiba Care leads the market for digital healthcare consultations in Sweden, and is advancing in other markets such as Norway, Finland, and the UK. The customers vary in range, from smaller clinics to large healthcare organisations, both in to public and private sector. Visiba Care's headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.