At a glance
Are you passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence? You want to work on brand new technologies for cool end products, like IoT devices for smart home and smart building, in a fast moving environment with the leading system integrators worldwide? We fiddle about the next generation of intelligent personal assistants. Infineon’s Human Machine Interface (HMI) Sensors Team looking for innovative and enthusiastic people who love to work under startup conditions, playing on a green field even in a big company! If you want to do some really ground-breaking work in context awareness, user authentication and machine learning? Then join our team in Munich! Don’t miss out this opportunity and apply now to your #PSSDreamJob in our Division „Power Sensor Solution"!
What are you going to do?
- Take on responsibility for the algorithm development of our state of the art consumer sensors in Python and MATLAB
- Develop novel scalable Machine Learning & Deep Learning solutions with your team for intelligent sensor processing
- Support algorithm projects with internal/external partners and universities and collect training data
- Generate and manage Software IP
- Work in close cooperation with Marketing, R&D and regional FAEs to define next generation´s platforms and develop demonstrators
- Keep close contact with our colleagues all around the world
- Stay up-to-date on latest research in order to bring innovations into our business lines – you will read papers, stay in contact with universities
You want to know more about Intuitive Sensing at Infineon and the related products and applications? Than have a look at our homepage.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or comparable
- 1-3 years‘ working experience within digital signal processing as well as general pattern recognition and machine learning, ideally in the field of consumer sensors
- Good knowledge in deep neural networks (CNN, DBN, RNN, LSTM, DCN) and reinforcement learning (RL) as well as with classification and regression algorithms (e.g. SVM, MLP, Random Forest)
- Profound in using deep learning frameworks (e.g. Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano or PyTorch)
- Knowledge of point clouds and computer vision algorithms including tools (e.g. OpenCV)
- Understanding of deep learning quantization techniques
- Good knowledge of probability theory and linear algebra
- Profound knowledge in MATLAB and Python and you are familiar with Git source code version control systems
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.