Graduate Data Analyst - £30-33,000 - Reading
They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a dynamic working environment. A huge name in the cybersecurity sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their Reading office. We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
Their desire for strategic international growth means they're now in need of fluent German speakers to reach out to new clients, maintain relevant intelligence on key territories and evaluate business data.The package:
- Basic salary £30-33,000
- Potential on target earnings
- Fantastic progression opportunities across the global group
- Modern offices in Reading, the UK's fastest growing technology hub
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- A team-orientated culture with socials, nights out and company holidays!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Pension/Healthcare schemes
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop.Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business in your assigned territory
- Keeping accurate and relevant intelligence on your assigned territory for management
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is recorded accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Essential: Degree educated
- Drive and ambition
- Fluency in German (to full professional proficiency)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.