Specialist I/II- Data analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a cross functional team that has been tasked to drive a breakthrough reduction in the Cost of Non-Quality (CoNQ) for our Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems. In order to develop and deliver end-to-end dashboard and analytics solutions to enable insights and decisions. You will be the subject matter expert in creating interactive visualizations and automated reporting to key improvement initiatives within the scope of CoNQ.
You are responsible for
- The role is for implementing the technical roadmap for Big Data / Analytical projects for a key healthcare based organization
- The role would involve working closely with the Data Scientist/ Lead Designer / Requirements Architect/ Product manager to identify & answer important product/solution questions
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Setup, Analyze and interpret the results of product experiments. Answer questions by using appropriate statistical techniques on available data
- Communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Interface with stakeholders for Requirements understanding, architecture clarifications etc.
- Support in project estimation, planning and risk management activities. Identify and escalate risks in time
- Ensure compliance to the Quality Management System and regulatory requirements
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence / Business Analyst. Who is experienced in developing, maintaining and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions. You will work closely together with an international project team focused on reducing Cost of Non-Quality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Good technical skills in R programming, python and background in Machine Learning/ Statistical Analysis
- Expert knowledge of analysis tools (R, Matlab, or SAS etc)
- Experience working with large data sets, and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive etc.)
- Ability to develop hypothesis, test them with experiments, Statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Exposure to Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Conceptual modeling
- Strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Working knowledge on statistical and machine learning techniques such as Association Rule Mining, Regression Analysis, Classification (Decision Tress / Logistic Regression / Naive Bayes) and Clustering (K-means / Agglomerative clustering)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Pig or SQL)
- Preferable – Healthcare domain
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.