Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to bring a groundbreaking product to market?
Cross Screen Media was founded by industry veterans and gives customers a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns by using a common currency for TV and digital. To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here's where you come in…
We are looking to hire a Sr. Data Scientist to support the ScreenSolve product strategy. The successful candidate will employ skills and experience to improve, create, and innovate using data and complex analytics to solve current business problems.
Through thoughtful planning and purposeful analytics, we anticipate customer needs and enable our clients to connect with their audience in meaningful, targeted ways. We expect all data science team members to be hands-on with respect to the analysis of our data, using the full suite of Cross Screen Media's technical tools to create timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
- Quality assurance of own code and that of team members.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning product design, data specification, and model implementation.
- Independently produce models and analyses, prepare final reports and presentations, communicate results, and implement support.
- Leverage advanced statistical techniques to create high-performing predictive models and creative analyses to address business objectives.
- Support the deployment of analytical solutions in production systems.
- Identifying opportunities for standardization & automation of existing solutions and processes to enable Cross Screen Media to realize the maximum potential from our teams.
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree
- Degree in machine learning, computer science/engineering, applied mathematics, statistics, or related quantitative fields
- 2-4 years of experience
- Expertise in cloud architecture / DevOps / MLOPs pipeline development
- Experience querying data from relational databases using SQL.
- Intermediate to advanced Python experience
- Experience with data wrangling, data cleaning and prep, dimensionality reduction.
- Experience with Big Data concepts, tools, and architecture
- Data visualization skills and ability to present technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
What We Offer
- This role offers a 100% remote work optio
- Competitive salary with high bonus potential
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere, with inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Great medical, dental & vision Insurance packages
- Competitive 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Transportation benefits & cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Unfortunately we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.