We are a top 8 global IT services company with operations in 50+ countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
NTT DATA Singapore PTE Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT DATA Corp, a part of NTT Group, the world’s 65th Largest Company according to Fortune Magazine. The Singapore entity of NTT DATA is an S10 government-registered supplier and forms the core of NTT DATA’s APAC operations and is positioned as a gateway of our global capabilities in Singapore and the APAC region.
At NTT DATA SINGAPORE, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that puts our people and clients first. We welcome different ideas, backgrounds and passionate individuals to join us in our inclusive environment to achieve stronger and better results through teamwork, foresight, and innovation. We pledge to create a harmonious and nurturing culture, where all individuals feel a sense of pride and belonging, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity.
What do we offer?
Direct Contract for 12 months, renewable possible based on performance
Work Location: Changi
Salary: Up to 6000
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Statistics / Data Science / Computing / Engineering , with a strong background in statistical concepts.
- Curious and have a strong appetite for intellectual challenges.
- Able to pick up new methods and techniques quickly and apply towards solving a problem at hand.
- Attracted to a fast paced, hypothesis and test driven, collaborative and iterative environment.
- A good understanding of data analysis and machine learning, NLP concepts.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Python, Pyspark, Spark SQL/mysql , Hadoop eco-system (Hive, HDFS, Pig etc.)
- End to end data science workflow, starting from data extraction, wrangling, modelling and deployment in production environment.
- Familiarity with Linux based operating system.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) preferred.
- Experience creating real time and rich data visualizations that involves large datasets.
- Experience manipulating structured and unstructured data sources for analysis.
- Exploratory data analysis to understand customer struggles in the digital journey and create actionable insights through journey analytics.
- Deep-dive analysis using advanced statistical methods to understand the primary drivers behind customer struggles.
- Apply machine learning techniques to do customer segmentation, intelligent targeting and predictive servicing.
- Able to understand and solve the business problem by translating into a data model and building insights into an actionable outcome.
- Analyse experiment results and identify opportunities for improving experiment uplift; propose new experiment iterations based on the insights from the data.
- Support full lifecycle of experimentation (A/B testing) through journey analytics and machine learning driven insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to deliver high-impact insights using analytics across a variety of customer servicing areas.
- Create visualization/dashboards for key metrics/insights
- Verification/UAT of technology solution to ensure functional requirements are met.
Perks and Benefits
- 14 days Annual Leave
- 14 days Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance Coverage
Interested candidates, please email your resume to HuiTing.Khoo@apac.nttdata.com