About the Organisation
This global US stock listed online retail organisation is seeking a CRM Data Analyst to join their growing team in APAC. Being one of the world's largest online retailers, the company currently employs more than 1.3 million worldwide and is rapidly growing its presence in other areas such including web services, physical retail stores and so many more. Become part of a talented and diverse workforce that has earned a reputation as an industry disruptor whilst working to innovate and build for the future. About the Role
The Data Specialist role is responsible for reporting and maintaining data records while building, improving and executing the communication to delivery partners - this will particularly involve the implementation for a new project throughout Australia.
- Manage, report, automate and optimise raw data and its records around its delivery partners
- Work with program managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for user experience design
- Create project documentation including standard operating procedures and conducting process level audits
- Responsible for creating and scheduling communications to delivery partners
The successful candidate would ideally have experience in a start-up environment, is an innovator and responsible for driving process to ensure scalability. Along with:
- 3 years experience in a similar role to Marketing Data Analyst, CRM Data Analyst, Campaign Data Analyst
- Strong analytical and technical skills: Excel, SQL
- Good communication skills and high attention to detail
- User experience design preferred
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, please apply online now! For more information, reach out to Angela Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.