Lennox International(LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
The Business Analyst is responsible for creating marketing analytics based Qlik applications and maintaining existing analytics dashboards by developing and executing data quality standards to ensure data integrity remains top priority across Qlik applications. This role will support Lennox Residential Marketing organization, reporting to the Marketing Analytics team.
Drive automation in data integration and management:
- Track data consumption patterns, preparation and integration tasks to identify the most common, repeatable tasks
- Prioritize opportunities for automation to minimize manual and error-prone processes
- Improve productivity across the marketing analytics team
- Promote reuse of content and data through a centralized portal, catalog or other system
- May be required to monitor schema changes, perform intelligent sampling and caching, and learn and use AI-enabled metadata management techniques
Communicate cross-functionally and with BI and marketing analysts:
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to gain access to enterprise wide data systems
- Work with IT leaders, platform specialists and others to identify unknown sources of data or reconcile important differences in datasets
- Work closely with marketing analysts to define data requirements for analytics projects
- Continuously support efforts to upskill and educate marketing analysts and others within the marketing organization
Participate in efforts to improve data governance and ensure compliance:
- Recommend methods to continuously optimize data collection processes as well as tagging and the use of analytics tools
- Coordinate across regions, where applicable, ensuring standardized data models and analytical methodologies
- Bachelor’s in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, information systems, information science or a related quantitative discipline
- Two years of work experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling, optimization and data quality and/or other areas directly relevant to data engineering responsibilities and tasks
- Significant experience working to support marketing professionals in marketing measurement, segmentation, personalization and analytics projects specific to the marketing domain
- Experience working in a large enterprise, corporate environment preferred
- Track record in cleaning and integrating multiple data sources to support analytics, driving for efficiency and cross-functional communication
General data management and analytics skills, including:
- Present results in consumable formats, including dashboards, reports and data visualizations
- Conduct quantitative research/analysis, generate insights, data modeling, data engineering, often through specific languages and/or statistical methodologies (e.g. Python, SQL)
- Edit databases, mining data and performing queries (e.g., MS Azure, SAP Hana, SQL, Google Big Query) and working with data warehouses and other relational database storage environments
Database management and/or platform knowledge, some specific to marketing, including:
- CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g., Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Pardot)
- Common spreadsheet applications (e.g., Excel), including pivot tables and charting
- Common BI tools or digital marketing analytics platforms (e.g., Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Alteryx)