The Business Analyst reporting to the Head of Pricing Strategy, will deliver data models providing insights and intelligence from CRM databases and other relevant information systems to inform and empower a forward looking, world class organisation.
The Commercial team is responsible for the delivery of meaningful and actionable business information, enabling improved performance and increased productivity across our American and International team.
- Undertake analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that impacts overall pricing and sales community GTM pricing strategy.
- Interpret data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities
- Make recommendations for consideration in the formulation of tactical and operational plans and initiatives
- Co-ordinate post-implementation reviews of projects or plans, and analyse their impact on the achievement of the group’s KPI’s
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to project managers or business leaders
- Develop and undertake or contribute to projects, including but not limited to Pricing Community digital journey.
- Proactive and effective stakeholder engagement, demonstrating high quality assessment of their business needs and driving change through a systematic and programmatic approach
- Drive engagement and adoption of new capability / tools: this may include introductory / training sessions, quantitative analysis of take-up rates.
- Be an advocate of the BI team, continuously seeking to simplify high quality of deliverable and leading ways to improve and synchronise outcomes.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Preferable relevant academic qualifications in data analytics, IT design or an analytically rigorous discipline
- Keen interest and understanding of BI tools / technology, and a passion for determining how such technology can address business problems.
- Demonstrated problem solving capability, combining the ability to navigate complexity / ambiguity, undertake quantitative and qualitative analysis, and keep a strategic mindset.
- Expert competency in data creation, manipulation and complex system maintenance. Demonstrate experience in a global/large corporation and exhibit the ability to think outside the box.
- Expert in using query languages such as SQL, PowerPivot and in at least two market leading BI tools.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrate a programmatic approach to drive relevant business outcomes
- Highly organised individual with a mindset to continuously improve repeated activities along with being extremely responsive towards our stakeholders
- Fluency in English required