Who We Are
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry and believes that technology can transform data, revealing key customer insights to accurately predict automotive sales. Through its proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, the company empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. automotiveMastermindis headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com.
At automotiveMastermind,we thrive on high energy at high speed. We’re an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of “Drive” and “Help” have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win.
What We Do
Through our proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, we empower dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. In short, we help automotive dealerships generate success in their loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
Successful Senior Data Analyst Will
Data Analysts within the automotiveMastermind (aM) Product Insights team play a leading role in measuring the effects of aM in the market, communicating the value each product within the portfolio delivers, and identifying opportunities to strengthen the products and the processes by which they are created.
- Rigorous identification, analysis, and interpretation of trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Application of deep, creative, rigorous thinking to solve broad, platform-wide technical and/or business problems
- Design and develop management reports and supporting ad hoc analyses answering key questions such as… Is the product performance aligned with the sales pitch? Are key product components delivering value? Is marketing outreach effective? Are results consistent across clients?
- Identify key value drivers and key opportunities for/sources of error across products and processes
- Create client-facing visualizations to clearly articulate the aM value proposition and identify business opportunities for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop short-term preventive or detective measures, and leading medium/long-term product improvement initiatives arrived at via close collaboration with data transformation, engineering, QA, and production support team members
- Support and inform account leads with respect to client and regional sales mix, performance, and aM contributions
- Identify and access additional data assets that could be leveraged to answer a given business problem
- Coordinate with data engineers as appropriate to design and enable repeatable processes and generate deliverables to answer routine business questions
- Manage a complex roadmap with multiple projects at various stages of development (research, data schema design, data engineering, quality testing, visualization design, user testing, production release) and provide appropriate updates to a full range of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors’ degree in mathematics, engineering, economics, statistics, computer science, information management or related quantitative field
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a data analyst or in a similar analytical + technical role. Additional relevant education will be considered in lieu of experience
- Technical experience with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Demonstrated application of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, R, SPSS, SAS)
- Experience with visualization software packages (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.