As part of the KI group, we shape an efficient future with data and technology.
At KI performance, we work In agile teams, we use methods and technologies from the fields of data analytics, deep learning, process mining and business intelligence to turn customer data into efficient, fast and scaleble value-added processes. No project takes place without considering the business case, which is why we at KI performance are not only looking for pure techies but above all for communicative and creative individuals acting as interfaces between IT and business.
As Data Analyst (m/f/x), you will translate client business requirements into well developed solutions that best leverage Power BI. Ideally you will be based either at our Cologne or Stuttgart office, however REMOTE work is possible with the requirement to travel regularly once the situation with COVID-19 is under control.
- Conception and development of data models and reports based on Microsoft Power BI technology
- Development of concepts for enterprise-wide Power BI implementation
- Development of dashboards, reports and advanced analytics solutions
- Advising clients on suitable governance concepts for Power Platform
- Consulting of companies regarding the introduction and use of Power BI
- Workshops, trainings and meetings with technical and non-technical audiences
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of the entire Microsoft Power BI stack (at least 1 year relevant project experiance)
- First practical experience with Azure Data Services (primarily Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Factory) and the Microsoft Power PLatform (primarily Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Good knowledge in the field of relational data modelling and in-memory data models (tabluar)
- Excellent knowledge with DAX, SQL and M (Power Query)
- Fundamental understanding in the field of information design and visualisation standards (e.g. IBCS)
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Must have excellent German and English written and verbal skills
- Willlingness to travel 60%
- You will have an opportunity to be at the frontline of innovation together with our prominent clients, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee.
- You get the chance to work on various interesting projects in short time frames.
- We have an open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
If you feel comfortable in a tech- and data-driven environment, you are in the right place with us!