About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Data Analyst role sits within the Third Party Security Risk (TPSR) function. The main responsibility of the Data Analyst will be to support the TPSR function with necessary data analytics that will help drive end-to-end activities. This role will support TPSR Reporting team, in variety of data analysis and reporting activities.
- Support TPSR Reporting team with data analytics
- Analyse and interpret data, deriving insights and recommendations
- Ensure appropriate quality of data, including maintenance of various manual trackers
- Data validation
- Propose and track actions required to improve quality of the data
- Communicate data needs / requirements clearly to support further gathering and analysis activity
- Design and develop new reports and reporting capabilities
- Escalate appropriately to ensure necessary decisions are made in a timely manner
- Drive continuous improvements
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent organisation skills
- Fluent English
- Attention to detail is a must
- Advanced MS Excel including advanced VBA knowledge, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in delivering Business Intelligence solutions using modern BI presentation tools
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset and numerical capabilities allowing for proactive resolution of problems raised by business users
- Understanding of auditing standards, compliance, risk assessment, internal control frameworks and Cyber Security is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.