Job no: 510846
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
- 12 Month TFC - full-time position
- St. Kilda Road Location
- High growth business - ASX 100
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens up a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
Cleanaway is an essential service with environmental causes and sustainability in mind. In order to be efficient and to succeed in its good to a great journey, many data sources need to be harnessed. The data landscape is vast, incorporating huge amounts of data in all different shapes and sizes: Everything form Telemetry, IoT, trucks GPS and weight-bearing loads, production lines to HR systems, ERP, sales and more; Tens of source systems and complex data challenges. As a Data Analyst with 5+ years of experience, you would be part of the Data & Analytics team and work closely with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, DataOps, Product Owners and Business Analysts.
You will be joining an already diverse team of talented and energetic individuals.
- Develop data analytics and report solutions that drive decision; Work closely with different stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality-related activities
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts, and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation
- Work closely with Data Engineers, DataOps and Data Scientists to develop the Data & Analytics framework – Data Lake, Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions, ad-hoc reports and insights.
- Support business users’ self-service via reporting tools such as PowerBI; Provide analytical support to business projects
- Own, enhance and support the company’s data dictionary, business glossary and reports’ catalogue
- Support and mentoring of Data Analysts to efficiently deliver a consistent level of service to their key stakeholders
Skills and experience
- Experience developing Power BI reports and visualisations on Azure eco-system and on-prem environments
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Demonstrable experience in delivering insightful analysis and reporting solutions
- Experience participating in scrum-based agile teams
- PowerBI – Complex DAX writing, Power Query M
- Sound knowledge in SQL, ERD and Dimensional Modelling
- Knowledge of ETL process and tools (Informatica, Talend, Databricks, Azure Data Factory)
- Degree qualified in a relevant commercial, analytical or mathematical discipline
- High growth business ASX 100 listed
- A leader in sustainability and renewable resources
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity to work on integrations
How to apply
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply”.
Advertised: 08 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 06 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time