Principal Data Scientist – Customer Growth Marketing
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand-new methodologies, tools, statistical methods, and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts, and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Principal Data Scientist
on our Customer Growth Marketing Team
working remotely in Brazil,
.What You’ll Achieve
As a Principal Data Scientist on a growing team, you will bring your industry expertise to build machine-learning models. You will collaborate closely with our Field Marketing and Sales stakeholders to solve critical and highly-visible business problems with machine learning.You Will
Take the first step toward your dream career
- You will work with other Data Scientists, Data Engineers, ML Engineers, and Business Analysts to lead the end-to-end ML lifecycle, from use-case identification through model productionization, business outcome measurement, and data storytelling
- Lead the growth and maturation of our marketing capabilities with machine learning at its core
- Engage with business stakeholders to support customer-centric design of solutions
- Mentor junior data scientists
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Expertise in machine learning, data science, statistics, or related, including a demonstrated portfolio of productionized models.
- Expertise in statistical programming with proficiency in Python (including packages such as pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch) and Jupyter Notebooks
- Ability to quickly gain deep understanding of multiple domain data, business processes, business objectives, and build appropriate stakeholder relationships.
- Experience with data storytelling, including providing clear and concise analyses around model performance and business outcomes to nonexpert stakeholders in very good written and verbal English.
Who We Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Economics, Physics, other quantitative fields, or equivalent professional experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience of researching and applying new industry methodologies or techniques to solve business problems in unique ways
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.Application close date: September 15th - 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID:
R227250Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.