Delaware North is searching for a Data Analyst, Accounting to join our Global Business Service department and Revenue Integration team in Buffalo, New York. Our ideal candidate has experience with revenue accounting and mapping. The position will require skill in numerous software applications (Alteryx, Blackline, Bitbucket, Peoplesoft, etc.). This role has high visibility throughout the organization because of its impact on the company’s revenue and requires a great amount of attention to detail.
This position can be remote, with travel. Our ideal candidate would be based out of Buffalo, NY and work a hybrid model.Pay
Minimum – Anticipated Maximum Salary: $55400 - $73400 / year
The advertised pay range represents what we believe at the time of this job posting, that we would be willing to pay for this position. Only in special circumstances, where a candidate has education, training, or experience that far exceeds the requirements for the position, would we consider paying higher than the stated range. Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer .Benefits
At Delaware North, we care about our team members' personal and professional journeys. These are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Annual performance bonus based on level, as well as individual, company, and location performance
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement
- Generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts
- Ensure automated revenue entries successfully and accurately reach the general ledger daily.
- Work independently and partner with our operating units to resolve exceptions/edits to the revenue mapping.
- Assist in rolling out the Revenue Integration automated processes to all our business units, including building new revenue mappings.
- Trace transactions from the point-of-sale to the general ledger to troubleshoot variances.
- Apply governance policies that allow us to implement effective automation and standardize practices as much as we can.
- Escalate material variances and communicate with the appropriate teams to correct deficiencies within the Revenue Integration process.
- Ensure Credit Card Gateways are successfully uploaded daily and all exceptions are resolved timely
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree in business-related curriculum coupled with relevant prior experience.
- 2 to 4 years of Accounting/Financial Systems/Data Science/Accounting Information Systems experience.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, EXCEL, and PeopleSoft Financials or similar ERP software.
- Effectively communicate & collaborate across departments and throughout the business.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Day shiftWho We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.