This is an exciting opportunity for two candidates join on either an FTC or permanent basic, one of the most famous global media brands, with offices all over the world!
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Use digital, social and video analytics tools and techniques such as Google Analytics, Parse.ly and YouTube for reporting and analysis
- Analyse user behaviours and digital customer journeys to generate insights and recommendations that support product development and marketing strategy
- Conduct deepdive analysis (e.g. attribution, churn, funnel analytics) to understand performance of marketing channels and impact on conversions and engagement
- Develop and execute analytics measurement plans, including dashboards and ad hoc analyses to track digital performance, audience trends and engagement drivers
Experience required of a Data Analyst:
- SQL with BigQuery or similar, (ideally) with Python or R highly
- Advanced Google Sheets skills and experience with Tableau/Power BI/Qlik
- Experience in analysing BigQuery Google Analytics 360 and event clickstream data
- Extensive experience using digital analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Extensive relevant experience working in digital analytics and/or media businesses
Keywords: Google Analytics, Media, online campaigns, subscriptions, ecommerce, video analytics, SQL, BigQuery, Python, R, Adobe Analytics
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.