We are looking for a Data Scientist who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative and diverse environment for a good cause. Our client is a platform that promotes a sustainable lifestyle, including plant-based food. The Data Scientist will help to get the most out of the data on our client's platform using Analytics and AI techniques to improve user experience, expedite business growth and remove internal impediments.
- Use data to assess feature performance and determine product decisions on topics like product engagement, conversion, churn etc
- Design and execute product experiments by using statistical methods
- Build Natural Language Processing & Deep Learning models for information extraction
- Develop recommendation engines that produce personalized suggestions and enhance user experience
- Design, build, and maintain KPI dashboards that business stakeholders rely on to make key decisions
- Monitor and assess campaign performance, and communicate findings to business teams to drive growth
- Collaborate with team leads to understand and fulfil their data automation needs
- Conduct research on topics related to the plant-based market (e.g., plant-based meat, dairy alternatives, top vegan cities)
- Execute data analysis and use dat visualisation techniques to publish deep-dive research reports for the investment community
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering/Business Analytics or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years working as Data Scientist
- Proficiency in Python/R
- Experience implementing Deep Learning & Machine Learning techniques
- Experience using data visualisation tool (eg. Tableau, Power BI etc)
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing
- Exposure to cloud infrastructure and tooling
- Skilled in project management, research writing and cross-functional collaboration and communication.
Sound like you?
Drop me an email at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License: 20S0371
Reg No: R21102838