Today’s exciting business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right abilities to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Device Experience team is responsible for providing an extraordinary employee experience to Cisco’s global workforce. As a company that continually ranks as one of the best places to work, employee experience remains as a top priority for Cisco. Together, we will Reimagine Cisco’s Employee Experience by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and superior data insights. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
Minimum requirements include:
- Performs statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns for the laptop asset management service.
- Works with service team and internal/external partners to understand data and analysis needs and develop technical requirements.
- Creates and maintains statistical models for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
- Uses data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance.
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science, business management or a relevant degree.
- 5+ years of industry experience, ideally in a global organization.
- Experienced in working with a globally dispersed team
- Experienced in supplier contracts and lease and purchasing agreements
- Ability to negotiate and monitor service levels
- Using analysis techniques and data visualization to make recommendations
- Ability to solve complex and time sensitive issues
- Provide support and empathy to user requirements and critical issues
- Experience managing logistics in a complex and evolving hybrid working environment.
- Contribute to IT service lifecycle from planning through to service improvement, encompassing all other elements of service delivery including change, incident, and problem management.
- Forms effective relationships with various business functions globally, in partnership with IT peers, including keeping team members informed regarding capabilities roadmap and challenges.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive outlook.