A world largest privately owned private bank is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to be part of a young, highly motivated team. You will be building the data infrastructure and knowledge base for intelligent data and information management reporting services and AI solutions based on the company's Enterprise Knowledge Graph.
- Working with different teams such as Data & IT Architects, Software Engineers etc. to architect, design, develop, implement and deploy ontology-centric / graph-based data & analytics services.
- Developing libraries and analytical ML/DL tools focusing to map huge data into specialized knowledge graphs.
- Setup real-time and batching data pipeline and build reliable dataset with graph database for different tasks.
- Preparing and delivering insight presentations, action recommendations and communicate complex material in simple terms to business partners.
- Have deep understanding and hands on experience building models using Machine Learning and Optimization methods.
- Familiar with a range of methodologies and graph-based techniques.
- Experience working in the insurance industry and an agile environment is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and the ability to communicate and consult at a high level.
- Great problem solving skills and able to apply critical judgment coupled with sound analysis skills.