We are looking for a Lead/Senior Data Engineer for our Enterprise Data Organization to develop and manage data pipelines (data ingestion, transformation, storage etc.) for an Azure/Snowflake cloud-based data analytics platform. The candidate will possess strong technical, analytical, programming, and critical thinking skills. The ideal candidate will have good experience with data transformation, data modeling, master data management, and metadata management. This candidate will act as a onsite lead of a team of engineers based out of Eastern Europe, and will interact with the client stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills; comfort and competence in dealing with different teams within the organization.
- Requires an ability to interface with multiple constituent groups and build sustainable relationships.
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver.
- Results-oriented, flexible, adaptable.
- Work well independently and lead a team.
- Versatile, creative temperament, ability to think out-of-the box while defining sound and practical solutions.
- Ability to master new skills.
- Familiar with Agile practices and methodologies
- Professional data engineering experience focused on batch and real-time data pipelines using Spark, Python, SQL
- Data warehouse (data modeling, programming)
- Experience working with Snowflake
- Experience working on a cloud environment, preferably, Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Warehouse solutions (Snowflake, Azure DW)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.