- Creating operational and executive reporting based on a wide variety of data sources including but not limited to the
Corporate Data Warehouse, Integrated Collections Platform, and inventory management databases.
- Analyzing Business Requirements, designing, coding, testing, and supporting complex data processing through formal SDLC flow.
- Using business and technical knowledge to recommend technological solutions that best address the business needs.
- Designing logical and physical data models.
- Performing troubleshooting, root cause analysis, correcting process breakages, and resolving data integrity issues.
- Working in partnership with project managers to ensure group is in compliance with large-scale corporate initiatives.
- Writing technical documentation for the work performed.
- Manage highly technical and analytical projects, which may involve multiple platforms, products, and technologies.
- Ensures that project deadlines, functional requirements, and quality specifications are satisfied.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with report design and validation.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, or similar relational database product in large-scale production environment.
- 5+ years of experience writing complex PL/SQL or T-SQL queries.
- Experience with one or more of the following reporting tools: SAS, Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with gathering and analyzing business MIS requirements.
- Experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, manage priorities, and work in a team.
- Proactive customer service skills.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans