Linkfire is looking for a full-time Data Engineer to support our missions to create value through data. You will join us to continue discovering and delivering new and exciting features for the 150+ million fans which we bring closer to their favorite artists every month. We’re now looking for a Data Engineer to join our journey and help us grow.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music. We’re a team of designers, engineers, product managers and more, drawn from every corner of the globe.
The common denominator? Music - we live and breathe the stuff.
What you will do as a Data Engineer in Product @ Linkfire:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and researchers in your cross-functional team to discover new features and products, leveraging the billions of data points Linkfire is processing every month
- Setup and maintain your team’s technical infrastructure (e.g. data lakes, warehouses and databases)
- Create production-ready, scalable data pipelines and machine learning models
- Architect, code and test backend services to support machine learning training and inference at scale
Must Have Requirements
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing and building complex data processing systems
- You have a strong technical background, e.g. in mathematics/statistics or computer science
- You have experience in creating a performant infrastructure for data collection, storage, processing and exposure, preferably with AWS
- You have advanced knowledge in Python and at least one machine learning framework
- You can proficiently communicate technical concepts
- You love to solve tough problems and have demonstrable experience doing so
What does Linkfire offer toward your career mission:
- Becoming a part of a high-quality product team working with scaled agile methodology
- The opportunity to create a must-have product for the music industry
- An open, informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- An awesome, international office with colleagues from 25+ different nationalities
- Great working location, company lunch, cool Friday bars, awesome concerts in the office, and much more
- A monthly well-being budget and employee health benefits
Linkfire was founded as a response to the increasingly complex nature of digital music marketing. Listeners the world over are streaming through different services—so how do you connect to all of them at once, simply and smartly?
Our technology links fans directly to the content they love in their favorite app. At the same time, we empower everyone from major labels to independent artists with unparalleled audience insights.
Since we started, we’ve become a trusted partner to the music industry’s biggest names, as well as thousands of soon-to-be biggest names. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in NYC, LA and Lisbon. Every day we help artists we adore to realize their potential through the power of music data.
Underpinning our culture is collaborative, agile processes, and something we like to call the ‘Nordic spirit.’ It means working together with transparency, respect, and honesty. And that goes for the way we do business, too.
Languages English Education Bachelor Experience 3+ years